Self-Care for Teachers Online Course
Time & Location
About The Event
This online course is for YOU - Your body, your mind, your wellbeing.
It is 8 weeks. It begins on Sunday, August 31, 2020.
Each week you will receive 2 emails from me, your Self-Care Coach. Likely the emails will come on Sundays and Wednesdays in the afternoon or evening.
This course will address a variety of Self-Care practices, but mostly it will focus on and provide info about Mindfulness, Breath, and Movement/Yoga.
Each email will include the following:
- 1 short mindfulness practice
- 1 short mindful movement practice
- Some emails that you receive from me will also include 1-2 short videos explaining a topic of Self-Care &/or Mindfulness and/or a link to an article or other resource that you might find supportive for your self-care.
- There will also be at least 3 options over 8 weeks to join Live via a Zoom link to do practices with Kara and ask any questions you have.
Proposed Course Outline (subject to slight changes):
Week 1: Mindfulness of Breath. There will be a few extra videos on Week 1 to introduce and explain the course.
Week 2: Orienting - Mindfulness of Sound/Listening & Sight/Seeing
Week 3: Grounding - Mindfulness of Body
Week 4: Compassion and Kindness
Week 5: Mindfulness of Movement and Walking
Week 6: Every Day Mindfulness - Mindful Eating, Mindful Interactions
This course is free to Pre-K through 12th Grade educators, as well as school administrators, school counselors and school social workers in Orange County and Crawford County, Indiana. Please email me for the discount code link if you fall into any of these categories.
- Free to Teachers in Orange Co.$0$00$0
- Standard Investment$80$800$0
- Discounted Investment$40$400$0
- Supportive Investment$100$1000$0